Wednesday, May 28

Thursday Thirteen 22: Favorite TV Shows of the 1980s


Thirteen Favorite Shows of the 1980s


1. Falcon Crest



2. Hill Street Blues



3. St. Elsewhere



4. M*A*S*H



5. The Wonder Years



6. Night Court



7. Cheers



8. Moonlighting



9. The Cosby Show



10. Newhart



11. Growing Pains



12. Family Ties



13. Roseanne




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!











2. Hill Street Blues

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember most of these. Fun list. Happy T13!

ginger and scotch said...

Falcon Crest and Nightcourt - 2 shows I remember well from my childhood!

Gattina said...

Most of them we saw here in Belgium too but the others I don't know.

Toni said...

I will admit that I had a scrapbook of Kirk Cameron pics from my Teen Beat mags!!!

Great list!

Unknown said...

The only one I did not watch was Falcon Crest.
Great list, and a theme I plan to do in the future.
Happy TT, Hope you'll visit my 34th T13...Weird Word Verifications" at The Cafe.

Phoebe Jordan said...

Happy TT! I only like and have seen Cheers, the Cosby Show and Rosanne the rest I haven't seen or heard of before. Hope to see you at my 3rd edition about J.R. Ward at Talk About My Favorite Authors blog.

Sandy M said...

Loved St Elsewhere! Great post. Happy TT!

Kristi said...

Of those, Newhart was my favorite.

Josie said...

What? No "Silver Spoons"? ;)

I loved the Cosby Show and Family Ties.

- Celticlibrarian
http://fremontlibraries.wordpress.com

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

there are some great shows on that list that I loved watching. Amazing how some things stick with you. I still want to go where everybody knows my name. Hey, that's the Internet! (I wish)
My T13 is up, too. Visit if you get a chance.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh, I haven't thought of some of those in years! Great picks!

maggie said...

Great idea for a 13, and I love that you have videos, too! I loved the Wonder Years, Growing Pains, Family Ties, and Roseanne. Fun list!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over