Friday, May 30

Finally Feline Friday: This Joint Is Not Jumping

Mom Bean was hoping some of us would be jumping today so she could shoot that flashy thing at us and enter one of us in Kimo and Sabi's Jump and Shout contest. Well, I already did my part--I shouted!


Mouse says, Like I'm going to jump on a hot day like today? I don't think so.


Sox: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



Happy Wedding Day, Karl & Ruis!!!!


Want more cat blogging?

Finally Friday


The Friday Ark


This weekend, the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos will be hosted by Mind of Mog

Carnival of the Cats will be hosted by Kashim & Othello

Weekend Cat Blogging will be hosted at The Bad KItty Cats Journal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't enter the jumping part either. We live in south Georgia. Need we say more?

Gattina said...

I see they are very obedient ! They shout and jump, lol ! I missed this game, but I got a funny email about toilet cleaning by cats today !

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over