Tuesday, May 13

Tuesday Sundries

I wanted to make sure everyone got to see TB's comment on my first post today:

To all my cat friends and their mommies and daddies, A very grateful thank you for all your prayers, purrs and well wishes. I'm not exactly back to my old ornery self yet but I'm on the way! Daisy, everyone spells Kozmo's name differently, When Kozmo and I made our acquaintance he told me he spelled his name like this: Kozmo. He some times likes to be refered to as the Koz! (I think he liked to watch Happy Days) And he told me he was once called Kozzie Bear when sesame street was on. Cassie bean has refered to him as Kozzie Mo Mo, but he seems to be indifferent to that. But all I know for sure is that he just hates to be called "Late for Dinner!"
All my love to all our friends,
TB


TB has a blog of his own the he updates from time to time. Check him out at The Man's Side Of It.

Ten on Tuesday

10 Things You’re Really Good At


1. Not that I'm trying to jinx myself but I'm really good at rolling with the punches and surviving a crisis
2. I think fast on my feet and can come up with a Plan B, C, D and E
3. I'm really good at loving and taking care of and being strongly committed to my husband, kids, and grandkids
4. I'm a strong reader
5. I'm a good writer--when I put my mind to it
6. I'm a skilled signer
7. I'm a pretty good motivational speaker
8. I've been told I'm a "cool" mom so I guess I'm good at parenting
9. I'm a good cook
10. I'm great at hanging in there and trying to put a positive spin on things

Tina's Tuesdays


1. What was the last thing you ate? House Special lo mein, yum!

2. What was the last thing splurged on? I'm sure it was books!

3. What was the last thing you received in the mail?
Junk mail and bills :P

Heads or Tails

This week's theme/prompt is:
HEADS - Any Tom, Dick Or Harry


Well...it's gotta be my favorite Tom and Dick!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hey! I did a Smothers Brothers video too! From the orchestra and the clothes, I'd guess it's from the same concert even. :)

Boil That Cabbage Down is such a classic hit of theirs. It's still funny all these years later. :)

Julie said...

The Smothers Brothers were the bomb :)

BTW, your kitties are so adorable.

Linda said...

I loved watching the Smothers Brothers. Good choice for today's theme.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over