Sunday, June 1

Easy Like Sunday Morning: Let's Play!

Mouse says: I love to sit in my top floor apartment and wait for someone to come by and play with me. Sometimes it takes too long and I call for someone. So-ooox?

Sox: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mouse: Mommy, will you play with me?

Mouse: Oh...you can't get into the two story tent, boo-hoo. Hello? Anyone out there?

Kosmo: I heard your call and here I yam! Let's play!


More cat blogging?

This weekend, the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos will be hosted by Mind of Mog

Carnival of the Cats will be hosted by Kashim & Othello

Weekend Cat Blogging will be hosted at The Bad KItty Cats Journal

And for all the latest, try Blogging Cat Noos!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mo-oooouse! We will play with you!

Daisy said...

That two-story tent is neat-o!

Mickey's Musings said...

That is one good thing about having a bunch of cats in your home,you usually find somecat to play with :) I like your apartment!!
Purrs Mickey

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I'll come play with you. I'd love to climb in that tent.
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes

Gattina said...

Real cute shots, lol !

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over