Tuesday, July 8

Cats on Tuxie Tuesday



Remember this picture of Sox from last week's Wordless Wednesday? He seemed pretty peeved. He was resting on the upper level of the kitty tent. I think he was annoyed with me for taking pictures but it could also be that he was aggravated that Mouse kept trying to get him to play. He wasn't really in the mood.


Here Mouse realizes there's another occupant in the tent. Oh boy, a playmate!


Who's out there? he wants to know.
It is I, Socks, and Mommy just blinded me with flashies and I just want to rest.


Resting is for wusses, says Mouse, play with me!


We can wrestle, we can play tag, we can play lots of great games in here!


Please, says Sox, I vant to be left alone!
Argh, what a party pooper, says Mouse. Guess I'll just give myself a bath and say who cares?


More Cat Blogging? Be sure to check out Gattina's blog for more Cats on Tuesday,

The Tuxedo Gang Hideout for more Tuxie Tuesday

and Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a super duper tent!

Deana said...

What a great tent. They seem to really be having a blast in there!

Tybalt said...

It's no fun when the other kitty won't play. :(

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Mouse, it's too bad that Sox didn't want to play with you. Your two-story tent looks very, very cool!

Daisy said...

I think if I had a pretty pink tent like that I would always be in a good mood!

Ellen Whyte said...

That looks like a fantastic place to play. Wigwams are so cool!

Luna und Luzie said...

That is a really interesting tent for cats. I think we would love too.

kuanyin333 said...

Luv that tent--and pretty too!

JEWELGIRL said...

My kitties can come and play too?
That looks like one awesome play
tent! Hi Mouse + Sox!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over