Thursday, July 17

Thursday Thirteen #28: Favorite Classic Comedies


Thirteen Classic Comedies To Watch To Beat The Heat


It's too hot for me to do much of anything lately and so I just want to turn up the air conditioner and enjoy some favorite classic comedies. These are among my favorites:

1. Some Like It Hot with Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis & Marilyn MOnroe

2. Arsenic & Old Lace, starring Cary Grant and Peter Lorre

3. Harvey, starring James Stewart and Harvey the pookah ;)

4. It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World with an all star cast

5. The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming, starring Carl Reiner and Alan Arkin

6. The Producers, starring Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder

7. The Out-of-Towners, starring Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis

8. A Thousand Clowns, starring Jason Robards and Sandy Dennis

9. The Sting, starring Paul Newman and Robert Redford

10. Blazing Saddles, starring Mel Brooks, Cleavon Little & Gene Wilder

11. The Sunshine Boys, starring Walter Matthau and George Burns

12. Monty Python & The Holy Grail and

13. Monty Python & The Life of Brian

There are so many others I could list but this is a T-13 list and not a T-100 list, lol.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Gattina said...

Are you kidding ? I would watch some of them to beat the COLD ! It's freezing cold here in Belgium for July ! just 17°C I wear a sweater !

Cinnamon Girl said...

That is an awesome list! I have seen every movie on it and some of them many times over. Now I gotta go add a few to netflix! Happy TT!!

Karen said...

I've never seen any of those. I love comedies though. I may have to look some of those up at the library. A great list!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over