Friday, September 26

Finally Feline Friday: It's Been A Looong Week!


Kosmo, I know exactly how you feel after a long rough week! :)

Want more cat blogging? Check out Finally Friday and for all the latest, Blogging Cat Noos!

So far, I still don't know what's wrong with my legs. I had an ultrasound of both of them and there's no blood clot. Is it an infection? I'm not sure...the bloodwork's not back yet. The nurse practitioner said my legs didn't seem to be screaming "cellulitis" at her but then what could it be? I have an appointment to see the dermatologist on Monday, maybe he will know!

There was a court hearing to determine visitation for Little T and his mother. Now she sees him Monday through Wednesday from 3:30 to 6:30. She's supposed to pick him up and drop him off at our house but the first day we had a doctor's appointment so Kennan met her at Burger King and she was 20 minutes late.

The next day, we picked up Little T as usual and brought him back to our house. We played and played and didn't hear a word from Linda. Kennan called after 4 and I told him she hadn't come yet. This after weeping crocodile tears in the courtroom! Anyway, she finally showed up at 20 minutes to 5 and came back a half hour late. This is going to be fun, I can tell. Not.

TB, Kristin and Heidi are all suffering varying degrees of sleeplessness for different reasons. TB can't get to sleep because of pain. He is going to see a doctor who's supposed to clear him for bariatric surgery on October 6.

I'm still working on trying to get the older kids insurance or to have their prescriptions covered.

It's just been another stressful week. I feel like I could just lie down and snooze for hours, just like Kosmo!

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over