Saturday, September 27

Saturday Sundries



Camera Critters




Here is another picture from the day we took Little T to the zoo. T had a bag of mixed peanuts, crackers and whatnot to feed the animals. I didn't think this potbelly pig would be interested in peanuts but he gobbled them up!

Saturday Social #27


Do you read a lot of books?

I've always loved to read so I would say yes...but I don't read as many as I used to. I used to read a book or two a week and now it's more like a book or two a month. I have enough unread books in the house to last me two years but I still seem to collect more through groups like Paper Back Swap and Book Crossing!




What Your Socks Say About You



You Are:



- Quite delightful

- Very colorful

- Known as marvelous

- A zany person



Saturday Six


1. Overall, do you feel like you’re in better financial shape now than you were five years ago, worse shape, or roughly the same shape?

Much worse

2. Of the debts you currently owe, what percentage of them would you say are unnecessary debts that were caused by not watching your money closely enough?


Maybe a third

3. Are you worried about the economy’s effect on your job?

I am disabled and not working but I worry about the economy's effect on other people's jobs, including my kids

4. Take the quiz: What’s Your Money Personality?




Your Money Personality is Chaotic



When it comes to money, you don't know how much is really coming in or going out.

And you don't know how much you need to live... and possibly how much you have right now.



You spend recklessly on whatever strikes you at the moment.

And as far as savings go, you don't have any. You're lucky if you make it to the next paycheck.



You need to start keeping track of what you spend, what you save, and what you have.

It may not be pretty, but it's better to know than not know!



5. Should the government bail out the struggling banks, or should the government divide the money they’re going to give the banks among taxpayers as a one-time “shot in the arm” for America’s workers?

I don't think the government should help out the banks--we will end up paying in taxes for their carelessness and greed! Give the people a "shot in the arm"!

6. If a rich stranger were to hand you a check in an amount equal to a year’s salary, would that amount take care of all of your debt, make you feel financially stress-free, both or neither?


I would feel stress free!

5 comments:

Tommy said...

nice post

ratmammy said...

oh my god, he is so cute!

Gattina said...

That piggy is too cute ! I want one (a smaller size of course!) lol ! I tried the money test and was a healthy money person, hehe !

Tootie said...

Now that's a cute camera critter. :-)

Misty DawnS said...

I'm luvin that pig! He is so funny! What a neat Camera Critter

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over