Sunday, September 28

Sunday Sundries

Sunday Seven

Name the seven career fields from the list that you’d be least likely to pursue, even if you really needed a job.


Even if I really needed a job, I would not try to find employment in these areas:

1. Mortician
2. Telemarketer
3. Telephone lineperson
4. Cable installer
5. Police officer
6. Security guard
7. Car sales

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Hearing :: Courtroom

  2. Aggression :: Bully

  3. Charged :: Electrified

  4. Traveler :: tourist

  5. Hydrate :: water

  6. Detox :: drugs

  7. Qualify :: you get the job

  8. Prison :: jail

  9. Frontal :: fore

  10. Pep talk :: encourage



Snackie Sunday:

What is your favorite…

Breakfast Food: Bacon, eggs, and French toast
Pizza: Extra Cheese
Ice Cream: Ben & Jerry’s strawberry cheesecake
Caffeinated Beverage: Coffee
Vegetable: Broccoli or beets
Fruit: Apples
Dessert: cheesecake
Fast Food Chain: Subway
Store-bought Beer (or soda if you don’t drink beer): Diet Coke
Type of Cuisine: Chinese

BONUS: What kind of food are you the best at cooking/baking?
I'm much better at making main dishes and entrees than I am at desserts.



The "More About Me Me Me" Meme

My favorite age: My 30s

My best friend(s):
My husband, Nancy, Donna and Dawn

My celebrity crush: David Selby

My defining characteristic:
Loving

My most evil moment:
Making a guy's life miserable because he rejected me

My favorite food: Corned beef and cabbage

My grossest injury:
ruptured appendix

My biggest hatred:
bigotry

My most illegal activity:
speeding

My need for justice:
for adult children of dysfunctional families

My most knowledgeable field: used to be interpreting for the Deaf

My life’s goal:
To love and be loved, write a novel and publish it, watch my grandchildren grow up

My mother’s influence:.
pretty negative

My nerdiest point: when I was in middle school and didn't fit in

My oldest memory: getting a bottle from my mother and then taking it back with me to the sofa

My perfect date: dinner and a movie

My unanswered question:
Why am I here?

My random fact: My hair used to be red

My stupidest decision:
spending money foolishly

My favorite television show: Lost

My style of underwear: Granny panties

My favorite vegetable: Beets

My weakest trait: procrastination

My X-men power: haven't discovered it yet

My strongest yearning: to be thin

My moment of Zen:
haven't had one yet




Your Autumn Test Results



You are a energetic, warm, optimistic person. You approach everything with a lot of enthusiasm.



When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.



You embrace change. You love change. You see change as a rebirth.



You find solitude to be the most comforting thing in the world. Being alone with your thoughts feels very peaceful.



Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine.



You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in Snackie Sunday!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over