Friday, October 10

Friday Sundries

First
  • First job: clerk typist at an insurance company

  • First screen name: Imacoda

  • First funeral: My grandfather's (mother's side)

  • First pet: a dog named Rinty and a cat named Bootie

  • First piercing: Ears

  • First tattoo: None

  • First credit card: can't remember

  • First kiss: a guy named Joe

  • First enemy: Tommy Dorsey, the bully of the neighborhood!

Last
  • Last car ride: Yesterday

  • Last kiss: last night

  • Last movie watched: The Great Escape

  • Last beverage drank: coffee

  • Last food consumed: Corn Flakes

  • Last phone call: Kennan, Little T's father, letting us know how he was doing

  • Last time showered: two days ago

  • Last CD played: Phil Collins

  • Last website visited: Cat Blogosphere

Now
  • Single or taken: taken

  • Gender: female

  • Birthday: 12/19

  • Sign: Sagittarius

  • Siblings: brother, Pete

  • Hair color: very dark brown

  • Eye color: brown

  • Shoe size: 10

  • Height: 5'4"

  • Wearing: nightie

  • Drinking: coffee

  • Thinking about: taking a nap

  • Listening to: the fan





You Are Having a Blue Day



Today is the kind of day that challenges you to the core. You're going to have to stay cool.

You have the intelligence, skills, and drive to rise to the occasion. Your mind is sharp.



While things may be a bit chaotic, you are still taking the time to reflect and be calm.

Today you are extra attractive and interesting to people. You are giving off a detached vibe, which is very intriguing.





1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Cats.
2. Beef stew is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for change in Washington.
4. A bubble bath is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word oh-snap again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a mailbox, and on the other was a Christmas tree.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to go to church!

Family Feast #196

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
I think it's been a month...time to go again!

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.


Not having to worry too much about adult stuff like paying bills, the IRS, health care, going broke and other unpleasant realities of life

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.


Olive oil

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?


I would pick Gaelic or Norwegian simply because that's where my families came from--Ireland and Norway

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…



living in a trailer park in Delaware

2 comments:

Janet said...

It IS time for a change!!! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

SmilingSally said...

Reading and church are two things I'm also planning for this weekend. Come see my answers.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Enter the book giveaways too!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over