Sunday, October 12

Sunday Sundries



Camera Critters



Sox grumbles, Enough already with the flashy thing! Use one of the zoo pictures for Camera Critters already!



randomness...feed your mind and your blog



1. What's your favorite Halloween costume? Do you still dress up for Halloween?

I don't dress up anymore. My favorite costume was a little old lady when I was about 12. I looked convincing enough to be invited into people's houses and I thought that was pretty cool!

2. Pumpkin Carving, is it fun or overrated?

Very fun!

3. What's your fav Halloween treat?

the mini candy bars, especially Reese's!

4. Do you watch scary movies? If so, what are your favorites?

My favorites are Psycho and the originals of House on Haunted Hill and Invasion of the Body Snatchers

5. What's your favorite scary book?
The Exorcist really creeped me out. The Stand was also pretty scary in parts

Sunday Seven


Name the top seven series finales listed that you actually watched as they first aired.

1. M*A*S*H
2. St. Elsewhere
3. Falcon Crest
4. Newhart Show
5. Hill Street Blues
6. That 70s Show
7. Everybody Loves Raymond



Sometimes I just need: a place to hide from stress

Sometimes I want:
to play a board game with the kids

Sometimes I like to:
veg out

Sometimes all it takes: is a hug

Sometimes I picture:
a little cottage by the ocean

Sometimes I wish:
TB and I lived in that cottage now

Sometimes I find:
peace of mind

Sometimes I take:
too much time to do things

Sometimes I look:
unkempt

Sometimes I hate:
small minded bickering

Sometimes it’s nice:
to sit outside in the backyard

Sometimes it hurts:
to think the kids have no health insurance

Sometimes it makes me happy:
to watch TV with TB--it's the simple things that count

Sometimes it’s sad:
to think about our financial situation

Sometimes I listen: to music for hours

Sometimes I sleep: way too much

Sometimes I like to watch:
the news

Sometimes I feel:
lost

Sometimes I rant:
about our economy or the war

Sometimes I never:
fail to cheer up

Sometimes I really: wish I'd write my story




You Are a Cat



You are very independent and reclusive. No one really understands you, and you like it that way!

You are quite clever and ingenious. You can get yourself out of any sticky situation.



You are confident and cool tempered. You know you have many advantages and resources to draw from.

No matter what life throws at you, things always seem to work out your way.

6 comments:

L said...

Hi,

A little old lady huh? Wish I could see some of those pictures. Hey! another Reese's fan. Sometimes I picture a little cottage in the woods. Adorable cat by the way!

Blessings to you...

Gretchen said...

Cats get bored with flashes easy don't they? Our evil Darth Mittens doesn't like them unless they are directed at the dog (her arch nemesis Aphrodite), then she must be photographed as well.

Tootie said...

That's a very pretty cat. Looks like it has a diamond on it's head. :-) A little bling.

i beati said...

Sox is a pretty charmer

Misty DawnS said...

Bwahahahahaha - I LOVE the pic of Sox - he looks SO po'd at you hehehe

The Bookworm said...

fun answers :)
http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over