Tuesday, December 9

Cats on Tuesday: Baby, it's cold outside!









It sure looks and feels like snow! The weatherperson swears up and down it's going to be warmer tomorrow but that the day after we might get snow. What is there to do on a cold miserable day like today? The cats say: take out advice, this is the best way to get through it!

Sox update: we're taking him for a second opinion tomorrow at 5:15. Please keep the prayers and purrayers coming!


Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog. Today is also Tuxie Tuesday and then there's Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

7 comments:

Cafe Cats said...

Napping and snuggling is the best way to keep warm!

Good luck to Sox. We're purring for him!

Dianna said...

My thoughts on Sox go along the lines of his quality of life. If he's still enjoying a good quality of life, I wouldn't worry about helping him to bridge just yet. Yes, he might be in pain, but is it effecting him to the point that he's not enjoying his life at all? We all live with some sort of pain, it's just part of life. I would of course, be great if you could find a cure, but before you decide to help him to the bridge, you really need to consider if he's really ready to go. Why bad things happen to good kitties? I don't know. I certainly wish they wouldn't.

Everycat said...

You sure look cosy and comfy there, I'd stay inside away from that awful weather if I was you.

We'll keep sending rumbly purrs for dear Sox and you all. I hope the second opinion is a hopeful one. Sox is a darling.

Whicky Wuudler

CatHerder said...

Surfed into your blog...sort of by accident. I can relate to your problem with Sox. I am so glad you are getting a second opinion. I wish you and Sox, and your herd all the best.

The Island Cats said...

There's a lot of napping going on there!

We are purraying for Sox and hope all goes well at the vet. Keep us posted.

Gattina said...

Oh my ! I should print out this page, hang it over my bed and when I can't sleep just look at it, lol ! they are all sooooooo tired !

Kaz's Cats said...

We're purring and purraying that you get some good news about Sox when you take him for a 2nd opinion.

{{hugs}}

Gypsy & Tasha & Kaz (Mum)

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over