Thursday, December 4

Thursday Thirteen #32: Favorite Fun Christmas Songs


Thirteen Favorite Fun Christmas Songs


1. 12 Pains of Christmas


2. Yingle Bells


3. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer


4. Barking Jingle Bells


5. Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey


6. Christmas, Don't Be Late


7. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth


8. I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas


9. I'm Gettin Nuttin For Christmas


10. The Marvelous Toy


11. The Grinch Song


12. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer


13. Frosty the Snowman



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Calliope said...

Fun song choices! I'm going to have I'm Getting Nuttin For Christmas stuck in my head now.

-Celticlibrarian
http://fremontlibraries.wordpress.com

The Bumbles said...

Our local Sports Talk radio station always plays a clip of frequent guest, former NFL player Fred Smerlas, singing the X-Mas Donkey song - what a riot. I have always been partial to "Christmas Wrapping" by The Waitresses. Our T13 is here...

Anonymous said...

The 12 Pains of Christmas, complete with pokemon drawings, is hilarious!

sobeit said...

I like Frosty, but #8 has become one of my favorites over the last few years! Happy TT!

sobeit
http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

The Paperback Diva said...

Happy TT!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over