Friday, March 13

Some Good New For A Change!

This has been a morning of happy news. I was at the podiatrist's with my TB and found out that Medicare would buy me a pair of diabetic shoes. I ordered a nice pink pair. I also found out that my doctor can do a 15 minute procedure to help correct my collapsed arch and that we'd do it after I have my switch.

Well, as we were signing out, my cell phone went off and it was Dr. Greenbaum's office. I have a date for surgery: 4/13/09!! This is great because it's spring break and I won't have to worry about getting my youngest up for school on time, etc. Great timing!

After some really yucky days, it's super to get off to a nice one!

And Kennan and Tomas shared a really nice picture with me taken at the little guy's Valentine party.

Some good news has come out of the dreadfulness of Tomas being injured by someone at his mother's place. I don't want to say what that is specifically yet, just that the little guy will be kept safe now.

2 comments:

Nancy in PA said...

What a nice picture of you and T! I am so glad to hear that he is safe...

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Awww you two look so lovely!
Glad he is safe *hugs*

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over