Thursday, April 30

Progress

I weighed myself today and found I've lost another six pounds! That might be from the bout of diarrhea I've had since taking the flagyl but I'll take the loss anyway! That is 20 lbs since I had surgery. I'll probably have a "stall" soon but thanks to reading the posts at Obesity Help I won't freak out and wonder what's wrong. :)

Flagyl is a terrible drug, folks. It may be a great antibiotic but it really tears you up. My best advice: if you have to take this stuff, stay away from dairy food or you will be totally miserable...like me! I'm really sorry I had to give up dairy because I love it so much but, really, I've been so much better these last few days.

My energy level is up and down. Some days I feel like the energizer bunny. Others (like today) I sleep a lot. All of that is par for the course.

TB still is in constant pain. He has to go for an epidural and has to schedule it for a day when Bill can drive him.

The cats like to sleep on me when I nap. Sometime I have to get TB to take a picture when the gang is arranged all over my body. I don't even notice they're there! I took a few good pictures of Amber that I'm saving either for Feline Friday or Cats on Tuesday and I even got a picture of my Little T enjoying his macaroni and cheese. I'll upload them later.

It's so good to have Little T back in the house with us after school. I've missed him so much! He is very understanding about Nana sitting on the couch most of the time and not getting on the floor or going outdoors to play with him. Soon I'll be well enough to do that again!

1 comment:

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Sorry that the medicine made your tummy upset. We can't wait to see kitty pictures.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over