Friday, November 27

Friday Memes

Photo Friday

Today's challenge is "From My Past".




This picture was taken when I was about 18 or 19. We were vacationing in Ocean City--my parents, brother, aunt, uncle, cousins and me. We had a really fun week. Vacationing in Ocean City was one of the brightest spots of my year and I really looked forward to it. I used to play my guitar often and enjoyed playing during this vacation.



1. Wait! Wait, don't forget the car keys!
2. Playing on playground equipment with a granchildis followed at once by fun but sore muscles later for sure!
3. The trouble is is we're so darn broke!
4. Ocean City is many miles away.
5. With a faint pop the tire started to go flat!
6. Grim, shadowy and ominous. Ick, now I'm scared!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to turning in early, tomorrow my plans include seeing my grandson and Sunday, I want to go to church!

Friday Questions


What do you think of those airblown holiday decorations that people put in their yards? Cute or tacky? Would you put one in your yard?

They can be very cute if they're used sparingly. I can't stand it when they're all over someone's yard. Yes, then they look very tacky especially when they don't match and they're just placed haphazardly all over. Yuck. I had one in my yard once but it deflated. Never again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice list! Have a great weekend!

Cindy said...

Nice post.
cindy

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over