Thursday, November 12

Thursday Memes

Thursday Challenge

Photo Theme: Youth




taken on "Clash Day" at the high school

3X Thursday


1. How’s the weather where you live? Have the seasons turned for you yet? What season is it where you live? It is raining here. We're having a nor'easter, a mild one--the remnants of Hurricane Ida. The seasons have sort of turned in that the fall colors are gone. It's autumn here.

2. Does changing weather (including time changes) affect you at all? If so, how? Sometimes the changing weather affects me. When it's raining or the pressure is dropping, I get very achy and poopy-feeling. I notice I have a hard time adjusting when we have to "spring forward". I feel very very tired until my body adjusts. I think my body wants to be on standard time but with mild, sunny weather. :)

3. What’s your favorite kind of weather? Why?
I love snowy days. I think the snow is just lovely. There's a sort of peaceful "quiet" outside when it's snowing, especially when people stay home. I love when we have a lot of snow and no one can go out. I know it's an inconvenience for people who want to get to work but it's never been for me. I love to make snowmen and play outdoors in the snow. I especially love to walk in it, out in the woods or down the middle of the street. Some of my happiest memories are of being snowed in, making hot chocolate and walking to the store with the kids on a sled to get the necessities. I miss it.

Thursday Thunks


1. Thursday Thunks is written by 2 insane women (Berleen & Kimber) that have never met face to face yet are best friends. One lives in Minnesota and the other in Arizona. They keep trying to convince each other to move to their state. What color house will Berleen have here in Arizona? Is Berleen the friend in Minnesota? I guess if she's going to leave one extreme for the other like that, she should have one of those pink hacienda type houses.

2. Do you dream in black & white or color, and how do you know your brain isn't just playing games with you? I dream in color and I don't know that my brain isn't messing with me. Ignorance is bliss.

3. Does bubble gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost? It loses its flavor anywhere overnight.

4. We're buying Underoos. Which superhero do you pick?
Batman. Does Underoos make Batman underwear?

5. Do you think if you yell loud enough while watching your favorite sporting event, it makes a difference in the outcome of the event?
No, but I sure feel better.

6. Is the word gullible in the dictionary? Yes, it is in the dictionary...maybe not as its own entry but it's in there

7. If you could pick any currancy to be the face on which currancy would it be? I would be a face on our own currency, like on the ten trillion dollar bill

8. What was your imaginary friend's name as a kid, and did they ever annoy you or just us? I had no imaginary friend as a kid, poor lonely me. :(

9. Do you think it's ironic that the poop deck is in the rear of the ship? I think it's hilarious!

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over