Tuesday, December 29

Ten on Tuesday: 10 New Year’s Resolutions



10 New Year’s Resolutions


I don't really believe in making New Year's resolutions because they're so easily made and so easily broken. Does anyone taken them seriously? Well ... here goes:

1. Take these resolutions seriously.

2. Read fifteen new authors for the new author challenge.

3. Work on my recovery with a sponsor from ACOA

4. Scan old photos

5. Write memories I have from these old photos to help me work on my memoir/story

6. Read thirty books for the Mixology reading challenge

7. Get down to my goal weight, which means lose another 50 lbs.

8. Go to at least 3 bariatric surgery support group meetings

9. Attend at least 6 meetings of the Al-Anon meeting here in town

10. Practice more anger management skills

The only way for me to take all this seriously is to check back on a regular basis to keep tabs on my progress so I guess I better put my list at the top of my blog along with my weight loss progress!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are some hefty goals! I wish you all the best in achieving them! Have a fantastic 2010!

Gattina said...

I never do a resolution list. I never heard of it before blogging either.
Yesterday I saw on TV people throwing their 2009 problems in a shredder in NY ! That was so funny, apparently last year Ol' Bush was shredded into billion pieces, lol !

An interviewed girl just shredded pictures of her boyfriend who had left her. That's a nice use !

Cindy said...

Man, those are hard resolutions! I pray you'll accomplish all.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over