Sunday, January 17

Monday Mayhem, a new meme to try!

I learned about a new meme today that I wanted to try:


Join Us for Monday Mayhem


How could I resist, especially after seeing that picture of Albert Einstein? It's my favorite picture of him! Apparently, no two will be alike and this week's theme is the scenario.

1. You see a strange car pull up to your neighbor's house every day at lunch time. You accidental glance into the window of the house and notice that your 'happily married neighbor' is fooling around! What do you do?

Get my binoculars! No, seriously, I would go on home and mind my own business.

2. You are at the mall and a mom with really annoying screaming little kids is walking in front of you. She goes to give her kids a quarter for the giant gum ball machine and she accidentally drops a $10 bill and doesn't realize it. What do you do?


Take the money and run! No, I'd call her and bring it to her attention. She probably needs that $10 if she's got little kids.

3. You get an email from a candy company telling you that they will send you 6 pounds of delicious chocolate if you blog about their product. When you get the product and try it you realize that it is the worst chocolate that you have ever tasted. What do you do?

I'd call them and tell them it's the worst chocolate I ever tasted and I can't in good conscience lie about it. Then I'd ask them what do they want me to do with the candy? They can send me a preaddressed prepaid box or something to ship it back.

4. Texting while driving is one of the most dangerous and annoying things someone could do. Yet, what would you do if you were driving and listening to the radio when the announcer says that he will give $10,000 to the first person with your name that texts a message to him?

I'd pull over onto the shoulder or into a parking lot or something and text the guy.

5. You've been invited to your boss's house for a dinner party. It's dark out and there is poor lighting when you get there. As soon as you get inside you realize that you have stepped in dog poop and you have tracked into your boss's house. What do you do?

Ooops! Well, I'd better tell the boss or the maid or someone and take my shoes off. As for who cleans it up, well ... I guess it depends on how bad I want my job. ;)

6. You are at a restaurant waiting for your food to arrive. You've waited nearly 30 minutes since the moment you placed your order when your food finally shows up. There is a hair on the top of the food. Do you send it back and wait another 30 minutes or do you deal?


Are you kidding? I deal. Send the food back and the preparers will spit on it or do God knows what to it!

7. If you had the power to do so, what would be the one question that you would like to ask anyone who reads this?

Um, what?

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I thought similarly as your no. 3.

I am Harriet said...

Good for you telling the chocolate candy people that their product stinks.
Thanks for playing.

Melissa Lynn Shell said...

I liked your answer to the one about the hair in the food. I used to be a cocktail waitress years and years ago. Wednesday night was free steak night....One lady kept sending her FREE steak back because she did not like it. I "accidentally" dropped a steak on the ground in the parking lot next to the grill. I picked it up and put it on her plate. That is the steak that she decided to keep.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over