You've won a multi-million dollar lottery. But there is a catch. You have to spend it on yourself. You can't donate to charitable causes, establish scholarship foundations, give gifts to family and friends, place it in trusts or fund research to cure cancer. You get the idea. The money must be spent on yourself. If you live with other people, you can purchase things that they would enjoy, but it must be something that you would also like. Using that premise, I challenged myself to come up with 13 things I'd buy for myself.
Thirteen Things I'd Buy If I Won A Multi-million Dollar Lottery
1. A huuuuuge piece of land, enough to hold houses for the kids & their families and a nice little place for TB and me
2. The best health insurance available for me, TB and all the kids and grandkids
3. A new car for everyone. I would feel safe knowing everyone was driving a car that was reliable. As for me, I would probably pick another Sienna van because I love them so much.
4. A month long vacation to Hawaii for TB and me. I've never been and I want to explore there so I figure a month is a good amount of time.
5. Three months in Ireland for TB and me. I have family there and I'd like to meet them and get to know them.
6. One of those really top-of-the-line RVs. We've always wanted to travel the country and what better way to do it than in our own rolling home?
7. I would buy a vacation home at a beach where I could live part of the year.
8. I would build and stock my own library.
9. I want an Olympic size pool for all of my homes
10. I would make a workshop for TB and get every kind of tool he needs. He makes such beautiful stuff and I love seeing how happy he is working on his projects!
11. I would get the latest, fastest types of computers.
12. I would take creative writing classes and join writing groups and hire an agent.
13. I would have a bowling alley on my property, one with duckpins so that I could enjoy bowling too. I can hold a duckpin ball but not a ten pin ball (not anymore).