Saturday, February 6

Caturday: Snow Watch

We woke up to a winter wonderland outside! We have blizzardy conditions right now and a lot of snow of the ground. I love snowfall--especially when I don't have to go anywhere. The gang wanted to look outside early this morning so I opened the blinds around 6:30 a.m.


Kosmo takes a look at all the snow falling



This was actually the first picture I took this morning. It still looks dark out, doesn't it? See Munchie's eyes reflecting back? She sure was fascinated with it all!


Like Kosmo, Amber's a veteran of watching snowfall. I could tell she was enjoying the view.


This is what you can see from our side door in back of the house. I should have taken a picture of what the cats were looking at but ... I didn't want to open the front door, LOL.


Another picture of Munchie watching the snow fall from her favorite perch--the cat tree!

Want more Caturday and cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest and a listing of this weekend's carnivals!

6 comments:

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

BRRRRRRRRRRR, I'm sure they are all happy to be inside. We enjoyed our visit and are very happy to meet y'all. Happy Caturday.

Nessa said...

Cute cats. We got lots of snow.

A Boy and His Toy

The Island Cats said...

That's a lot of snow! Stay safe inside!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Look at all that snow.
Wow.
Stay warm.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Gattina said...

Wow ! that's a lot of snow ! I saw this morning Washington and other States there in the "corner" really sitting deeply in snow and without electricity ! how awful ! what a winter this year !
BTW how did you do to make a template of 3 columns ? I want one so much for my travel blog, but I just don't know how to do it !

Ellen Whyte said...

It's so nice to be all snug and warm inside while it's cold outside. You all look so comfy!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over