Wednesday, April 21

GiST #118

1. My doctor's office called to let me know he was going to be delayed in surgery. I decided to reschedule my appointment. I'm really glad they did that. Not all have that consideration and then you sit there for hours waiting!

2. My wonderful original computer is back up and running thanks to TB. Wooohooo!

3. The rain held off until late this afternoon and it was really pretty today.

4. I'm wearing jeans that fit (not too big) and got some compliments. It felt good.

5. I'm retooling my eating habits to focus on what I need and less on what I want which isn't always necessarily healthy! Today I was able to eat a lot more protein (which I need than I usually am). I'm also being more mindful of the nutritional value of the other foods I eat.

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over