I nicked this meme idea from Grandma because I liked it and I needed a topic idea!
You have to leave your home and everything in it. There will be basic furnishings, linens and food at your new place. Your family and pets can come too. After six months, you can purchase other items. But you can never go back and retrieve the things left at your home.
What could you live without for six months? How about forever?
1. Is there kitty litter, etc. for the cats? I'd have to bring the litter boxes and litter or peeee-yuuuuuu!
2. Favorite items of clothing from all seasons...maybe 3 changes of each.
3. My mp3 player
4. A bookcase full of books ... maybe that will last six months but I doubt it!
5. My prescriptions
6. OK, I can't shop for six months? I also need all my vitamins and proteins so I don't get malnourished!
7. My computer--must. have. it. Also all its programs.
9. DVD player/recorder
10. Favorite pots, pans & utensils
12. Pens, pencils & paper
13. My camera