1. I was feeling so mellow yesterday I didn't GiST and didn't feel guilty about it at all. For me, that's major.
2. We had a wonderful day with our grandson. First we went for a walk in the park. Later in the afternoon, we met up with T's mom/TB's daughter Linda and went to a playground. More pictures to follow!
We went to the playground of a school T used to attend. This time I didn't climb around much, staying on the ground to take pictures of T, TB and Linda enjoying the equipment.
3. I was able to get up and down five sets of these steps! It's a good thing, too--I would have been stuck otherwise!
4. I've decided I'm still too mellow to think of specific small graces. It was all good and all graces today! ;)
5. Now I'm going to go read my book and enjoy.