Sunday, April 25

Sunday Fun

Straight Out Of The Camera Sunday


These are just a few of the pictures I took yesterday when we (TB, Linda, Little T and I) went to a nearby school playground to play. The pictures of TB were especially fun because the two of us keep forgetting that although we have young brains, we have grandparent bodies! I was amazed that TB not only managed to get down the tube but also to get out of it and get up!




Sunday Stealing: The Fandom Meme

Rules: We all are fans. Be it Star Trek or Twilight, you are a fan of something. Pick a subject, book, TV or movie series. Now tell us all about it!

1. The first character I fell in love with:
Barnabas Collins from Dark Shadows

2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Quentin Collins

3. The character I would shag anytime: Quentin

4. The character I'd slap: Quentin

5. Who are my 3 favorite characters. Quentin, Barnabas, and Julia

6. What are my 3 favorite pairings. Quentin & Beth, Barnabas & Vicki, unofficially and unrequited, Barnabas & Julia

7. Which character I'm most like. According to the surveys, Angelique. Yikes!

8. The coolest thing about the canon: The time travel and adventures in parallel time

9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: Barnabas chasing every sweet young thing that came his way. BOR-ing!

10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: Gosh, none of its guilty--not to me!

11. What story I wish I could read (or art I wish I could see) A bigger role/storyline for Quentin Collins. It's too late for the original series but one in the future ... ?

12. What story I wish I had written/still want to write: More of the story of Quentin Collins

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Hell :: Heaven
  2. Scott :: Mr. (what can I say? Just did the above meme about fandom!)
  3. Dominion :: Old
  4. Stunt :: Trick
  5. Cougar :: Puma
  6. Columbia :: District of
  7. Gasp :: Eek!
  8. Cancerous :: Tumor
  9. Bitty :: Itty
  10. Quit :: Stop


No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over