Wednesday, May 5

GiST #126

1. I am now officially registered for these classes: modern college math, physical sciences lecture & lab, Deaf culture, and creative writing. Wooohooo!

2. I found a place to anonymously vent my spleen and write about my recovery. It's hard to do that when you know family and friends can read what you wrote.

3. I finished a book I didn't care for all that much, The Last Days of Dog Town. On the one hand, it sort of wasted my time but on the other I followed through with a commitment to read it. I gave it more than a fair chance and stuck with it. Just because it wasn't my cup of tea doesn't mean someone else wouldn't love it.

4. I forgot to put the pork roast in the microwave but we have frozen hamburger patties. Plan B!!!

5. It's one of those "perfect" sort of days: sunny, low humidity, and a nice breeze.

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over