Wednesday, June 9

GiST #139

1. I don't know what kind of bug bit me late Monday night but thank God it was of the 24-hour variety! I was *so* sick--haven't been that sick in a long time. I feel almost 100% better today and the difference is so great I feel very grateful!

2. My computer is still down but I'm able to use TB's and the one the kids share. Although it's not the same, at least I've got something.

3. The weather's cooled down considerably since the weekend and we've been able to open the windows and save on air conditioning!

4. No more late night calls from my mother.

5. I'm making good progress through Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. I saw the musical last month with my son but had never read the book. I see why it's a classic!

1 comment:

The Chair Speaks said...

Glad you're feeling better. Do keep well.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over