1. Our upstairs cat, Indigo, has been staying in our room with the door closed. Now we're slowly introducing her to the rest of the gang. We're hoping we can get her to live downstairs. So far, so good!
2. It's the first day of summer. For some reason, that's making me smile a lot today.
3. I have my radio turned to an "oldies" station that has been playing all the music I listened to as a teenager and young adult. Those were the days!
4. Although it's very hot outside, I am cool because I am indoors with the air conditioner.
5. I am doing a count down of how many more mornings I need to get up at 5:30 a.m. and then Kristin will graduate. Four more. Then I can get up on my own! High school will be done and the "baby" graduates on Friday!
Is Cubby handsome or what? It's okay that he's sitting right in front of the monitor. Who could resist that face?
This week's movie topic is all about Time Travel. Share on your blog movies featuring journeys through time, linking back here at The Bumbles. And don't forget to visit your fellow participants!
Oh, there's a few of them!
1. The Back to the Future trilogy
2. The Time Machine
3. Groundhog Day
4. Peggy Sue Got Married
5. Planet of the Apes
There are others but those were the first to come to mind.
This week's theme is: fatherly
This picture of Little T and his dad was taken by me at a class party a couple of years ago.