1. I remembered to blog a GiST today!
2. Everyone's feeling better
3. The coffee was ready for us and tasted perfect this morning
4. TB got a call from Michele, money for a belt sander and two of his favorite movies as Father's Day gifts. We're about to head off for Lowe's
5. The air conditioner!
Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One
1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be? A bill collector!
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? That I'm beautiful. Awwww!
5. Do you play the lottery? Nope
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? TB
7. Do you like to ride horses? I haven't been on one long enough to know
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No, poor deprived little me!
9. What is your favorite party game? Pin the tail on the donkey
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? No way!
11. When was the last time that you lied? I can't remember
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I think so
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? We probably both pursued each other. I liked it that way
14. Use six words to describe yourself. loving, giving, bookworm, mom, friend, wife
15. Name a song that could make you cry? "My Heart Will Go On"
16. Are you pleased with your education? Fairly
17. How do you feel about gun control? Support it
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? All my photo CDs
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? Not often enough!
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? That's a good question! Maybe a little more about the present because we have so much stress at the moment?
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? What does that mean? I don't look at the magazines that are sold "behind the counter" or in special stores. I looked at Reader's Digest this morning
22. What are you told about your eyes? That they're beautiful
23. How tall is just right? It's all relative
24. Where is your dream house located? Near the ocean
25. Do you have a secret fetish? Nope
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type? Well...is it whiskey or corn whiskey? I've had Jim Beam. When I drank, though, I preferred Seagram's which is a different type of whiskey.
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? No
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? So long ago I can't remember when it was
29. When was the last time you were at Church? It was right before I was hospitalized so that was sometime last fall
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? About 20 miles, to Home Depot
31. What was your favorite job? Office secretary
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? The usual--BBQ sauce, ketchup, mustard, relish
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play? I probably won't have time
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? I probably look more like my mom, not sure
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)? TB
TB took this picture on our walk through Smithville State Park last week. We're not sure exactly what happened to these trees but it made for a neat picture!
- Executive :: Business person
- Director :: Leader
- Dress :: Suit
- Studio :: Movie
- Accountant :: Numbers
- Unit :: Blood
- Engaged :: Married
- Safety :: Danger
- Post :: Blog
- Dialogue :: Speech