Wednesday, July 14

GiST 148

1. A good report on Kristin from the surgeon's office: she has great range of motion and isn't using crutches, so they're very very happy! She'll be resting the leg and getting physical therapy over the next 6-8 weeks.

2. We got a lot accomplished today before the thunderstorms came along and provided temporary relief from the sun and heat.

3. Well, on the down side, my Medicare prescription plan changed from last year to this year. If I'd known it was coming, I would have switched plans because now I'm in the doughnut hole and can't afford several of the meds I'd been taking. The grace, though, is that there are plenty of inexpensive alternatives. I'm taking lists of discounted meds to my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

4. I found some decent movies to rent from the library and the price can't be beat. F-R-E-E!

5. Dinner will be easy to fix again.

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over