CATS ON TUESDAY is a group of cat lovers who share pictures and/or stories about their cats once a week, hosted by Gattina.
I had a big fibro flare today. I pushed myself to get a couple of things done this morning, got stuck in a big storm and drenched to the skin, managed to peel all the clothes off when I got home and crawled into bed. I slept all afternoon and so my CoT is late. Oh well. Better late than never.
I took these pictures of Ted playing with Mouse on one of the cat trees one morning as we were going to go out ... maybe for a walk? Ted is wearing his walking hat.
Want more cat blogging?
Be sure to check out Gattina's blog and Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!
1. I didn't have any appointments this afternoon (although I had a lot to do) and was able to indulge my fibro flare and sleep for hours.
2. Although the thunderstorms and flash flooding was very scary, we did need all that rain today and the break from the sun and incessant heat!
3. Kristin's able to get around without crutches today and can go up and down the stairs to her room.
4. We had stuff in the freezer I could just throw in the oven and so I didn't have to mess with dinner much.
5. I started the book I picked up from the library for a loosely knit book club I belong to. It seems like a Kurt Vonnegut sort of style by a writer named Christopher Moore. It's called Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal . I'll try anything once.