1. I woke up at 3:30 in the morning which isn't so great but I was able to fall back asleep around 10 and caught up on my lost sleep!
2. I'm almost done with my counted cross stitch project. I'm happy I can take it up again. I'd given it up years ago because of the injuries to my hands. They hurt but I can still work on projects if I go slow and work for short periods of time!
3. It's almost August. Soon it will be time for me to start back to school!
4. I wrote about two books I read over the last two weeks, Beyond Blue and Those Who Save Us. I did it as part of my Thursday Thirteen entry!
5. I have eight pounds to goal! I am so happy!