Saturday, December 31

Happy New Year 2012!

New Year Scraps
v4orkut.com

Another year is coming to an end and a new one is beginning. I picked this gif because it seemed the most hopeful to me--bright, beautiful colors and healthy green grass. That is my wish for 2012--that it's a better year for everyone! My resolution for this new year will be to focus more on the positive things happening in my life.

It promises to be a busy afternoon and evening. I want to make seven layer cookies (very decadent) to have this evening. We also have chips, cheese, pigs-in-a-blanket makings, and cookies to snack on while we watch movies and count down to midnight.

The cats will get their favorite flavors of Fancy Feast!

Best wishes to everyone for a happy and safe New Year's celebration!

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over