Tuesday, May 29

Ten Greatest Accomplishments In My Life (So Far)

Ten on Tuesday

10 Greatest Accomplishments in Your Life

This is just so far, I plan to accomplish much more!

1. Had a story published in the Sunday paper when I was 8
2. Didn't panic when the maintenance man went berserk and held a sophomore hostage in the room next to our class
3. Graduated high school
4. Became a certified interpreter for the Deaf, holding the original comprehensive skills certificate--and I passed on my first try!
5. Getting counseling and attending ACOA (adult children of alcoholics) meetings so that I could change my outlook on life and my reactions to it
6. My wonderful marriage to Rich
7. Giving birth to and raising 3 beautiful children
8. Managing to go on after Rich's death
9. My wonderful marriage to TB
10. Being a mom figure for Michele and Linda and nana to 5 super wonderful grandchildren

4 comments:

MommaBoo said...

Wow! You have such an impressive list of accomplishments (not to mention an adorable "kittie" header on your blog!)

I don't even know you, but I'm proud of you!

See ya next week, if not before!

Blessings!

Hootin Anni said...

That is just such a wonderful, endearing list of accomplishments, and I love how you stated that you plan to make/and do more!! How wonderful!!

Mine's posted.

Patois42 said...

What a lovely life you've lived. And I love your intro!

Jenny said...

Yowsie! I think I would have completely freaked out about #2!!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over