Friday, June 1

Cat Blogging: Remodeling



Of all the cats, Mouse is the least bothered by all the remodeling we've been doing, the blocked hallways, messy rooms, and detours to the litter box.



Amber wonders how can you sleep in all this mess?



I hardly have room to turn around and all my hiding nap places are gone!



Mouse says, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Want more cat blogging?

Don't Lick The Cream Paint ... and Amber is as good as new now!

Carnival of the Cats.

Where is the next carnival going to be? At Justin's Random Thoughts. We would like to host another carnival this summer and sent a couple of emails off to the head ringmaster.

Friday Ark

And I have a lot of really cool cat bloggers under my favorite reads--not all that are out there--but all enjoyable!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Aloysius said...

I hate it when the humans start moving stuff around. I have to go rub up against everything to make it mine.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over