Sunday, March 2

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos: Favorite Games

Here we are on Sunday morning polling our furry friends about which games they enjoy the best for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos which will appear sometime tonight on The New Tuxedo Gang Hideout.

So...gang...what is your favorite game?

Indigo (from upstairs): Hiding!



Kosmo: My first favorite is an empty box. Oh, I have so much fun with an empty box!



Amber: My favorite is that fish on a line. I love it when I pull on it and it bounces back and then flies around!



Kosmo: Yes, that's my next favorite toy, the fishie...and after that, the cat teaser!



Mouse: I like anything with a string, whether it's got a fish attached or not!




Sox says: I really like this mouse in a ski cap. I like the ones I can hold in my paws and roll around with.

What about you, Cubby?


My favorite game is hide-and-peek right now but I also like the cat teaser and the fishy!



Mouse: And I have a tale to tell about Sox. He likes to play hide, peek, and destroy!


Sox: What! No I don't! Look at me sitting here so calm and sweet on Daddy Bean's shelf! No destruction going on here!



And here I am checking out under Mommy Bean's desk. See how gently I move about her stuff. No destruction here!


I even come out when she sees me and calls me!

Mouse: Heh heh, well I have the evidence, and I'm telling on you on our Tuxie Two Tuesday!


Sox: Don't listen to him, folks! He's telling a fish tale!
Mouse: Come back and see, folks. :D

The gang wants to know, what is your favorite toy, feline friends?



The results of our last poll--favorite treat--is in our comment section!

Want more weekend cat blogging? Try these:

Weekend Cat Blogging, hosted by The Mind of Mog

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos, hosted by The New Tuxedo Gang Hideout and the optional theme will be "Favorite Game"

Carnival of the Cats, hosted by Momma Grace & Company


Blogging Cat Noos

3 comments:

Irishcoda said...

Here's the results to "What is your favorite treat?"

Answer Text Votes %
Other... 9 69%
Birthday Cake 4 31%
Corned Beef & Cabbage 0 0%
Holiday Treats like Christmas cookies 0 0%

The nine "other" votes were for:

Blue cheese, sweetcorn, honey dew melon, mature cheddar cheese (my cat Scoop's i
goldfish crackers, fritos, black olives!
diet Coke!
Doritos (not jalepeno though - although I don't eat those myself so she never ha
Bananers!

Corn
jalapeno super spicy Doritos!

Anonymous said...

Our second choice is an empty box!

Gattina said...

It seems you are quite busy too, Arthur helped Rosie cleaning the kitchen and now he is exhausted.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over