Tuesday, May 13

Cats On Tuesday: Two Cool Cats Reunited


Yay, TB is home from the hospital under some oddball circumstances but that's okay. We missed him so much!

Why oddball? Well, originally the doctor said he needed to be in the hospital 5 days and so we thought he wouldn't be coming home until later this week. However, poor TB hasn't been able to get much rest because of the pain in his back and legs. The nurse decided to try and get him a bariatric bed...and the next thing we knew, he was being discharged at 2 yesterday afternoon!

His legs are still red and pain him but he's on antibiotics and we're scheduling him to see an lymphedema therapist ASAP.


Suddenly Kosmo showed up. Is that Daddy? he seemed to be saying.


Kosmo and Daddy Bean were very happy to see each other again!




This joyful reunion is one part of our Cats on Tuesday. The other is this very clever youtube video my friend Dawn sent to me. I think everyone will get a kick out of it!



More Cat Blogging? Check out My Cats and Funny Stories for more Cats on Tuesday and

Blogging Cat Noos
for all the latest!

Have a great Tuesday everyone, we will now that TB's home and Kosmo's happy again!

16 comments:

Nancy in PA said...

Welcome Home!!!!!! :-)

The Meezers or Billy said...

Yay!!!!!! We are so glad that TB is back home!!

Karen Coutu said...

Cat cuddles is the best form of therapy! YAY for comeing home!!

Daisy said...

Hooray! Cosmo and dad are reunited at last!

Daisy said...

Oops, I think I spelled Kosmo's name Cosmo. I am very sorry. Sometimes spelling is hard.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Kosmo
We is all so glad your Daddy is home! Woo woo and I know he is as glad as you are...

Tell your Mommie that our Momma lost her weight by doing low carbs, I dunno what a carb is but she says low carbs with lots of veggies and fruits and lean meats...now we like the meat parts but the veggies and the fruits we aren't too keen on. She feels so much better and all of her health problems have gone away. WE love having a healthy Momma!

We will continue to purr for TB!

Purrs
Abby

Andrew said...

It is sooo good to have him home I bet! Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery. Y'all are in my thoughts.

Tink said...

I love a good reunion... :)

Mr. Echo said...

How wunnerful to be together again! We know what that's like. Hope he's doin bedder and duzzint need to go bak to the hosspittul.

Tinnocker said...

To all my cat friends and their mommies and daddies, A very grateful thank you for all your prayers, purrs and well wishes. I'm not exactly back to my old ornery self yet but I'm on the way! Daisy, everyone spells Kozmo's name differently, When Kozmo and I made our acquaintance he told me he spelled his name like this: Kozmo. He some times likes to be refered to as the Koz! (I think he liked to watch Happy Days) And he told me he was once called Kozzie Bear when sesame street was on. Cassie bean has refered to him as Kozzie Mo Mo, but he seems to be indifferent to that. But all I know for sure is that he just hates to be called "Late for Dinner!"
All my love to all our friends,
TB

JEWELGIRL said...

I am glad TB is home. I see Kosmo
is TB's buddy and welcoming home
committee! :) Our good wishes
and prayers are with you!
((HUGS))
Jewelgirl + Kitties 4

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

YAY for TB being home!!
We were purraying for him and we will keep on purring that he is feeling better very soon!

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh how sweet! Cats are wonderful companions when you're feeling poorly. And I'm sure Kosmo will keep TB occupied and amused.

Au-bi Wan Kenobi says Meow!

Andree said...

I am so sorry that TB is suffering. Thankfully Kosmo is there because we all know how important kitties are to our healing. You are in my prayers. Thank you for stopping by.

catsynth said...

We're glad to hear that TB is home, but sorry that he is still in such discomfort. How great to have a kitty like Kosmo to help get through this.
Wishing you the best.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Yay! :) We're glad that TB is back home. Kosmo sure looks happy. :)

Continuing to purr and pray for TB.

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over