Friday, May 16

Finally Feline Friday: If At First You Don't Succeed...Whap It!

Cubby says, it wasn't that long ago that Sox discovered this is where the treats are kept. He didn't have any luck fishing them out but I think I can do it!



Hmm, let's see, where could those lovely bagged beauties be hidden?

I don't see them anywhere, just a bunch of papers that I'd normally love to lie on but right now my mind is on Temptations, not birth certificates! Maybe they are locked up somewhere?

Does one of these sets of keys open up a special box of Temptations? What means 'spare set' and 'car' and 'shed'?

There are just too many! Maybe whapping them to the floor will lmake them talk! All right keys, prepare to be whapped!

Okay, talk! Where are the treats hiding?

So far I've whapped out keys, pill bottles and various other sundries and no one is talking!

Ewww, what a mess, better get out of town before Mommy Bean comes in and sees what she has to clean up!


More cat blogging? Try these:

Finally Friday

The Friday Ark


Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos will be hosted by the Bad Kitty Cats Journal this weekend

Carnival of the Cats will be hosted by Artsy Catsy

Weekend Cat Blogging will be hosted at Chey's Place

And for all the latest, Blogging Cat Noos!

6 comments:

maggie said...

Too adorable! Reminds me *so* much of my own orange meow.

Aloysius said...

What a lovely mess you made! Hope you find the treats soon.

Quasi said...

Actually, great work on the destructiveness, dude! BTW, I’d like to tell you that my hilariously funny book, The World Is Your Litter Box, is in bookstores now and is also available on Amazon. The book is cleverly disguised as a cute cat book so humans will buy it, but is, in fact, a how-to manual FOR cats. Check it out on my website, www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh we have one of those boxes... there is a lot of useless junk in there.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cubby, nice job checking things out! We hope you can find the treats!

meemsnyc said...

Hehehehe, That was great! Whap out all the stuff until you find the treats!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over