Saturday, May 31

Saturday Sundries

Photo Scavenger Hunt



Today's theme is self. Here is a picture of me and my grandson Little T. This is the nurturing, softer side of myself, the ever loving nana.


So has everyone heard about the homeless woman who hid herself for a year in a man's closet? How could a whole year go by without him noticing any noises coming from the closet? I guess she doesn't snore! I guess she also made sure she never had to "go" while he was in the apartment--that must have been a challenge, too. I wonder if she was relieved to be arrested? She's got a place to stay now at least temporarily. It's so sad.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast
 

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
 
The Inland North
 
The South
 
The Midland
 
Boston
 
The West
 
North Central
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

6 comments:

Claudia said...

I love watching little ones learn.
No grandkids here...but nieces and nephews.

Eve said...

Nice picture of you and your grandson. I took the accent quiz. Not surprisingly I sound just like someone who has lived all her life in the West, specifically in Idaho. And the lady who lived in the closet or a year? I hadn't heard that story. Very interesting.

Lux said...

Love the picture of you & Little T!

Yes, that was the strangest story about the woman living in the closet!

A Slice of My Life said...

The love you have for your grandbaby just shines from you.

Now I need to go check out the story of the homeless lady...

http://twolives.aminus3.com/

Daisy said...

That is a really nice photo! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I just read the article about the homeless woman. How in the world did the man not have any idea this was going on? Very strange.

Gattina said...

Oh ! what a very nice picture of both of you !!!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over