Friday, June 6

Finally Feline Friday: The Cats Came Back

Oh my! Look who's in the kitty tent! Now that Cubby and Sox have begun exploring outside the bedroom, Kosmo's migrated his way back. Or is he just hiding from Cubby again?


Kosmo: Mommy Bean, is that you? (sniff, sniff) It is you! It's been four whole months since I spent any time back here and I'd forgotten!


Amber: Not me, I didn't forget. Same old mom bean with that flashy thing.

Kosmo: I don't mind! It sure is nice to be back!

Amber: Just don't look at the camera!


More cat blogging? Try these:

More Finally Friday

The Friday Ark


This weekend, Carnival of the Cats will be hosted at Pet's Garden Blog

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos will be hosted by The Cheezits: Colby & Cheddar The optional theme is bachelor and bachelorette kitties.

Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted by What Did You Eat?

For all the latest, check out Blogging Cat Noos!

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over