Saturday, October 18

Saturday Sundries: Picture Day!



Camera Critters




Photo Hunt
Theme: Family

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5258544325571953922" />


Smiley Saturday



Two things that will make me smile: a cat to pet and a good book to read!



Saturday 9: You Wear It Well

1. What are your favorite shoes?
I have a pair of sneakers I wear because they accommodate my brace. I've been wearing them almost every day and will probably need a new pair soon. :P

2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like? It's actually a holiday sweater that has pretty beads and cardinals embroidered on it

3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it? It's a sweatshirt that says "Irish Grandma" and has the names of my grandchildren on it

4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire? I feel better in casual; I look fine in either

5. What do you sleep in? a nightgown of some type

6. Do you wear expensive sneakers? Yes because they have to be specially fitted

7. What is your favorite hat? I like them all

8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs?
Briefs

9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses? Dresses

Saturday Social #29


Do you like to cook? What is your best dish?


I enjoy cooking more now that I have more time to devote to it. Everyone seems to enjoy what I make but I get the most compliments on this homemade shake-n-bake Maryland style chicken I fix.

The Saturday Special


~Words Ending in GHT ~ I Say You Answer~

1. Cry In The Night...you answer?
call the cops

2. Tasty Delight...you answer?
cheesecake

3. Bright Light...you answer?
reading lamp

4. Air Tight...you answer?
Tupperware




You Are 25% Witch



It's unlikely that you're a witch. At least, no one thinks you are.

You may still be interested in witchcraft, but you're by no means a stereotypical witch.



While you don't seem all that witchy, people may think you're a bit weird.

You're definitely a little offbeat. No one really knows what to make of you sometimes.

5 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I should get a t-shirt woith my grandchildren's name on it. That way I would never forget... ;) Have a great day...

Unknown said...

That's a special T-shirt!

My answers can be found ::here::.

Have a great weekend!

Nancy in PA said...

I love that picture of you and the kids :-)

Gattina said...

Nice family picture !
I did the witch test but I am not one, lol !

meemsnyc said...

That looks like a nice box to rest on!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over