Monday, November 3

Monday Sundries

This morning TB and I went to Lourdes for his pre-op testing. His surgery is scheduled for November 10 (think I've mentioned this already) and today he had his blood drawn, had an EKG and a chest X-ray. I think everything will turn out fine and things will go along as planned. We're to call this Friday to find out what time TB needs to show up next Monday.

Meanwhile, he's still drinking these gawdawful protein shakes and supposedly having nothing else. He's lost 15 pounds already! He's been having apples along with the shakes and on Saturday totally broke down and had a Subway sandwich. It's going to be a looong week. I made him some jello and got him some broth to have instead of the apples. Hopefully it'll help.

Just having those shakes is totally barbaric. They don't even amount to 1000 calories a day!

Manic Monday


How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right? I watch about 16-20 hours of TV a week and I feel it's just right for me. It's probably less than the average.

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense? It's either smell or taste, unfortunately. It's why food tastes so good.

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child? I used to think everyone had deaf parents like me and that they all talked like hearing people outside and signed with their hands once they got inside the home. I believed that up until I was like 6 or 7!




We Can't Predict Who You Voted For



According to our quiz, there's a 60% chance you voted for Obama.

But that means there's an 40% chance you voted for McCain.



You aren't very typical. You tend to be independent, and your vote is highly coveted.

While we can't predict how you voted, there's a good chance you voted for the winner!

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over