Saturday, March 21

So much going on at once

If there was chocolate in the house, I'd be gobbling it down so fast all our heads would be spinning! I don't have my car to go get some because my son's new old car broke down again and I've let him borrow mine.

My uncle died this morning of diabetes related complications. I so wanted to see him before he passed and was planning to go next weekend with my DH. He was 82 and had a long life. I used to call him "Uncle Bone Squisher" because he gave such great hugs!

I got a note from my PCP's office. My A1C is down to 6. I am really happy about that!

My son bought his new old car just last weekend. The first time it broke down was Thursday and it needed a new starter. It might be that the starter was bad and needs to be replaced again. It might be something else. It's a Mercury Sable, a really nice looking car. I just hope it's not hexed or something.

TB switched Heidi off the phone plan today. Now that she's moved out, we've been trying to get her off the family plan. She was supposed to get on her friend's plan but we've been waiting and waiting and nothing's been happening there. Meanwhile, we can't keep paying the bill. TB texted her this morning to let her know and was she mad!

Then there was what happened to Little T.

All of this stuff is going on all at practically the same time.

If only I had a Cadbury egg....

2 comments:

becomingkate said...

Mmm...chocolate sounds good!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

whispers: *biiig hugs to you all*

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over