Sunday, March 22

TB: Lookin Good, Hon!/I wear a dress for the first time in years!

TB and I have definitely found a church home!

This morning, as we were getting ready, TB discovered some smaller dressy shirts he can fit into again. I decided to take some pictures.


Hey, handsome!


TB lost a little more weight. He's doing great!


He's still not thrilled with his side view but I know that's going to change.


I haven't worn a dress in years because my weight embarrasses me and because of my collapsed ankle. I found some really pretty dresses at Good Will, though, and decided I would wear them for church. Okay, so my feet look clunky with the brace and big black shoes but who cares?


Here's a rare picture of TB and me together. Usually one of us is the photographer. Kristin happened to be around and so we asked her to take a shot of us. It came out great!

I think we'll be leaving for Long Island on Thursday. I'm just waiting to hear back from my cousin about funeral arrangements for my Uncle Gil.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

That IS a great photo of you two. I am stuck at 196 on my weight. Can't seem to dip lower, but I am going to have to buy new pants. None of mine fit.

You know? That is a big step going to church and all the social pressure and prying eyes. I am glad for you. AA is my church I like to call it. Lord knows thay can get preachy! LOL

Nancy in PA said...

Great to see you both looking gorgeous and happy!!! :-) Hope this marks a turn for a season of calm and peaceful for your family... finally!

becomingkate said...

Lovely pics! Good luck with the weight loss efforts - I am also trying, but not that hard ...

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over