Thursday, January 21

Thursday Thirteen #48: Random Favorite Blogger Blogs Pt. 2


Thursday Thirteen


Taking the lazy, easy way out here is the next random thirteen, continued from last week! By the way, I found many of these through Thursday Thirteen!


13 Random Favorite Blogs I Follow on Blogger

1. Ride or tri! like a girl

2. Cats of the Wild Woods

3. I Blog the Body Electric

4. Harriet & Friends

5. A Blog in the Rough

6. >The Wifey Blogs

7. Context for Connectivity

8. Dispatches from the Island

9. The Chair Speaks

10. Blogging Is My Only Vice

11. From the Hallelujah to the Hoot

12. Homeless Cat Care

13. RNY & Beyond

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to share some linky-luv ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Dane Bramage said...

I was pleasantly surprise (okay shocked) to see I had made the list. Thank you. I'll be off to visit the others you listed. I'm sure I'm in good company.

Susan Cook said...

I know Harriet. I love her blog. The others I'm not familiar with. Thanks for the recommendations.

Thanks for stopping by mine too. Happy TT!

Calico Crazy said...

I'll have to check these out over the course of the week. ~ Calico Contemplations

Gattina said...

hey you forgot me, hahaha !

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over