1. I slept in! I've felt a little off and discombobulated but it still feels really nice to have had such a solid night of sleep!
2. Although TB didn't get any sleep last night, he is sleeping now and so I'm less worried about him. He has bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. I'm glad for any sleep he's able to get in.
3. We sat outside in the warm sunshine for about twenty minutes, communed with nature and just talked. Sometimes that's all it takes to relax.
4. I love having this mug from Wawa. I can get a refill of their delicious, eye-opening coffee whenever I remember to bring it and it costs less than a regular cup!
5. All the cats have been gathering around me the last few days and evenings. I'm not sure why I've become the kitty magnet lately but I love it!
I took this picture of my grandson a couple of years ago. It continues to be one of my very favorite shots of Little T.
Name seven things from this list you stopped doing by age thirty.
1. Buying clothes from the junior section
2. Filling the bed with stuffed animals
3. Holding a grudge against people who wronged me in high school
4. Calling my dad "daddy"
5. Quitting my job before I had another one lined up
6. Skipping regular gynecological exams
7. Going to bed without washing & moisturizing my face
- Habit :: Routine
- Relaunch :: Relift off
- Mondays :: Fridays
- Bootstrap :: Laces
- Funk :: Blues
- Appreciate :: Thankful
- Yay! :: Yippee!
- Life :: Death
- Sheets :: Blankets
- Date night :: Girls Night Out
1. Never in my life have I been: in jail
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: my mother. Literally. ;)
3. High school was: fun at school, lonely and scary at home
4. When I’m nervous I: peel the skin around my fingernails
5. The last song I listened to was: "Come On Eileen" on the oldies station I listen to
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: would still be my cousin Anne
7. My hair is: very dark brown with gray
8. When I was 5: my favorite Uncle Johnny made up a song with my name in it and I felt so special and loved
9. Last Christmas: was lean but one of the nicest ever
10. I should be..: working on my story
11. When I look down I see: the keyboard
12. The happiest recent event was: going on a walk with my grandson, Tomas. It's those little things, right?
13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: ummmmm? I'm not familiar with that show.
14. By this time next year: I hope to be in this same house and that our mortgage was restructured.
15. My current gripe is: the agonizingly long time it's taking for a decision about restructuring our mortgage
16. I have a hard time understanding: geometry--good thing I don't need it!
17. There’s this girl I know that: doesn't believe she has artistic genius and yet she is extremely gifted!
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my husband and best friend, TB
19. Take my advice: use credit cards only for emergencies!
20. The thing I want to buy: is a vacation week to an ocean town like Ocean City, MD
21. If you visited the place I was born: you could maybe see the charmingly little village it used to be
22. I plan to visit: as many places as I can
23. If you spent the night at my house: you'd have to bring your own sleeping bag and bedding--we have a full house!
24. I’d stop my wedding if: the groom didn't show--I mean, how could it go on without him?
25. The world could do without: hatred and bigotry
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go against my morals or principals
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: clothes
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: caramel creme donuts for breakfast.
29. My favorite blonde is: my son, although I'm not sure he's blonde anymore
30. My favorite brunette is: my daughters
31. My favorite red head is: :Lucille Ball
32. My middle name is: May
33. In the morning I: must have coffee!
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: squirrels
35. Once, at a bar: I spilled a drink
36. Last night I was: sitting with my DH, watching TV and reading my book
37. There’s this guy I know who: is extremely bright but has little common sense
38. If I was an animal I’d be: a cat
39. A better name for me would be: I can't imagine a better name for me than the one I have.
40. Tomorrow I am: going to see yet another doctor
41. Tonight I am: going to read & relax
42. My birthday is: in December