Saturday, May 15

GiST #130

It's been a very hectic week with one thing and another going on. I'm finally getting a chance to blog a GiST although I've been thinking about it every day and missing the community. Here are the small graces in the front of my mind today:

1. I stopped procrastinating and blogged about The Last Days of Dogtown

2. I got my hair permed with the money everyone collected for me for Mother's Day. I like it a lot!

3. Bill was able to make it for family therapy today. I wasn't happy with the session but it was really good we were all together.

4. I am not always successful working step one but I'm trying. Step one in CoDA (Codependents Anonymous) says this: We admitted we were powerless over others - that our lives had become unmanageable.

5. I'm not feeling so good and so I'm not making dinner. I refuse to feel guilty about it.

6. We're still getting good results back from TB's tests to see if his previous diabetes caused damage to his organs. So far, no. We're just waiting on some blood work now.

7. We're putting the situation with the house into the hands of God. We can't do this anymore and we're letting go of trying to control it.

No comments:

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over