Tuesday, November 15

Cats on Tuesday: Hangouts


CATS ON TUESDAY is a group of cat lovers who share pictures and/or stories about their cats once a week, hosted by Gattina.


Indigo sez, I luffs my cat tree. I lik to keep it all to myself. It has many uses!



Here Iyam in my dining area.


Here's my sleeping area. When I just want to chill, I hang out on the tube thingy.


Cubby sez, it's been so nice lately, I just lik to hang out where the sun is all shiny!


Kosmo sez, here Iyam hanging out with Kristin Bean. I gotta tellya, I don't get the way these beans sit! It's not comfable at all! Next time, I'll get Kristin to curl up like me. I think she'll like dat!

Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog and Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

5 comments:

Gattina said...

Fortunately I return on Thursday home from Egypt ! I miss my little sleeping terrorists !

Jackie said...

We've got one of those cat trees, but it's not as big as yours. I like to sit on it in the winter cos it is next to a radiator and it is nice and warm. You look like me. Jetikins.

Cindy Adkins said...

That is such a cool tree thingy! We hope our Mom gets us one of those...especially in winter. Too cold to go out and climb real tree.
Buster, Sam and Rudy

meowmeowmans said...

Those are some good hang out spots, for sure! Have a great day. :)

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

We love our cat tree too! We agree humans sit so funny!! Not comfortable fro us cats!

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over