Tuesday, January 10

Cats on Tuesday: A Winter's Day


CATS ON TUESDAY is a group of cat lovers who share pictures and/or stories about their cats once a week, hosted by Gattina.

A cold winter's day ...




Awright, I know I look silly but it's cooooooolllld outside and I don't have a nap buddy like Cubby and Mouse do!


I don't neither, wanna share that nice warm scarf wif me?



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...



Hey! What's dat noise?



Just Kosmo...not sharing!


Don't worry, we'll share...if you can find room!


Want more cat blogging?

Be sure to check out Gattina's blog and Blogging Cat Noos for all the latest!

4 comments:

Gattina said...

How sweet the two together on the armchair ! My cats only sleep side by side but not so close.
The scarf certainly is useful when it's cold !

Dianne said...

wonderful cuddling
my guys won't do that, they're too busy being suspicious of each other :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I jult love your black and red scarf , it lookes really cosy !

Carla said...

Love how cats snuggle:)

Grace In Small Things

Blog Archive

Bloggers 50 & Over